Office of Student Veteran Services »

VA and Hazlewood Forms

VA Forms for GI Bill® Recipients

(These forms can be sent via email, fax, mail or in person)

  1. ECC VA Checklist Sheet (2014)
  2. Certification Request form
  3. Certificate of Understanding (2014)
  4. Tuition Account Summary - This is submitted every semester that you desire your Education benefits.
  5. Hazelwood Checklist

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at