Memorial Day Holiday - Monday, May 30: All buildings and locations of El Centro College will be closed. We will reopen Tuesday, May 31.
A Proctor Service for El Centro Instructors and Students
Instructional Test Procedures for Instructors
Instructional Test Responsibility for Students
- Complete a Test Administration Form (TAF) and download the TAF Roster here
- Provide course name, number, section, test numbers
- Clearly detail days and test times
- Carefully detail special instructions
- Sign to ensure that tests are logged and filed
- Pick up test AFTER the last date to administer
- Sign to ensure accountability of all exams
- Include instructor name on first page of each exam (except departmental exams).
Instruction Divisions that are served by the Testing Center
- The student MUST be listed on the class roster.
- The student must provide a Test Request Form (TRF) complete with course name, number, section and test numbers.
- The student must provide a Photo ID and Scantron.
- No cell phones, pagers, food or drinks are allowed.
- Bring appropriate Scantron answer sheet
- Use lockers
Duplicate Request Forms
- Business/Public Service
- Information Technology
- Telecourse/Cross Campus
These forms are used for:
- White copy - data entry and tracking students, document by initial of staff member who provides the exam to the student (attached to the completed exam for instructor)
- Yellow copy - student’s record of attendance