On Thursday, August 25, all campus offices will open at 2 p.m. due to staff development activities. We apologize for any inconvenience.
On Friday, August 26, offices will be closed so all DCCCD employees may participate in the district's annual Conference Day.
Emergency Operations Plan (to address all hazards)
- Remain calm and encourage those around you to do likewise
- Listen for instructions from the Emergency Public Address System
- Move efficiently and directly but do not run
- Campus Police, assisted by Facilities Staff and C.E.R.T. Team members are in charge during all drills; the Fire and/or Dallas Police Department may assume overall direction of a drill or a real event.
- Do not evacuate persons with mobility impairments unless directed to by College Staff
- Only return to the evacuated areas/buildings when the fire marshal has released the drill and you are formally notified
- Return to classes unless otherwise instructed