All El Centro campuses will be closed on Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Promoting excellence in a diverse community by providing quality academic and CE/WF education in Humanities in an urban multicultural setting and a global society.
View Course Descriptions
- HUMA 1302 Introduction to Humanities II (Core)
- HUMA 1305 – Introduction to Mexican-American Studies (Core)
- HUMA 1311 – Mexican-American Fine Arts Appreciation (Core)
- HUMA 1315 Fine Arts Appreciation
- HUMA 2319 – American Minorities Studies (Core)
- HUMA 2323 – World Cultures
- CUST 2370 Cultural Studies
Full Time Faculty
Dean Armstrong, Program Administrator HUMA/DRAM
Jerry Jones -