We have an "Open Center Program" serving both El Centro & non-El Centro students.
El Centro College can establish agreements with other colleges across the United States, which allows students to take Online Course Exams at the Assessment Center.
There is a $25 fee for each on-line test.
The standing agreement services, which are offered to colleges and universities, are invoiced by the Business/Accounting Office at El Centro for payment of proctor fees. Other schools agree to have students pay their own proctor fees to El Centro. Non-agreement proctor services must be paid before the test administration.
Types of courses that require our services:
- Online courses at the colleges of the DCCCD
- Local Colleges & Universities who offer online courses
- Texas Colleges & Universities who offer online courses
- Out of state Colleges & Universities who offer online courses
How to set it up:
- The student will contact us to solicit our services
- The student conveys our contact information to their instructor
- The instructor establishes an agreement with us
- The instructor arranges the delivery of the exam and provides any test websites, passwords, proctor instructions, dates and time perimeters.
- The student will contact the Assessment Center to make precise prescheduled test time arrangements.
Instructors need only to fill out the TAF and send or bring it to the Assessment Center. (no cost) Download the Test Administration Form Roster here.