All El Centro campuses will be closed on Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
We look forward to meeting you in person, by email or virtually
Where to start?
Start at the Library Guide to Research & Help Guides
The best guide to resources is a librarian who can help you in using the catalog, databases and the Web. A librarian can also assist you in selecting materials appropriate for your needs.
Please ask for information or assistance!
What Do We Offer?
The Libraries offer access to both paper resources and electronic resources:
- Thousands of information sources from newspapers, magazines, journals and eBooks through our online databases
- Print books, magazines or journals relevant to the courses you are taking at El Centro College. We also have the Best Sellers for fun reading!
- Personalized instruction: how to use the library, locate information for personal or research needs, and more!
- Internet and Wi-Fi access. An up-to-date virus check program is required for WiFi access.
- Three group study rooms, including one with projection equipment and monitor.
Comfortable chairs, sofas and study tables are located throughout the library.
Copying and printing require opening a print account.
You can access the online databases and library catalog of materials from any computer anywhere 24/7.