Pre- Assessment ActivityStudents who do not have qualifying scores on their Accepted test, must take the TSI Assesment Test.
First time TSI testing. A student must complete a TSI Pre Assessment Activity before they are allowed to take the TSI assessment. This activity provides students with valuable information concerning the assessment process and components, sample test questions, developmental education options, and other resources.
After completing the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity, student will be administered a practice TSI test before taking the official TSI test.)
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A DCCCD ID# PRIOR TO COMPLETING PAA & TESTING!
- The student will visit eConnect for the pre assessment activity
- Under the âPrepare to Registerâ select the video (without logging in).
- Once they view the video, below the video window is a link to the âActivityâ. Selecting this link will take the student to a login screen.
- The student will login and will then be taken to a screen to certify that they have viewed the video.
To check PAA statusGo to eConnect and click on My Advising Report under My Personal Information. On the Advising Report students will see one of the following under PAA:
- Taken with date
- Not taken
- Not required (PAA could be waived or exempt)