Dual Credit »

Drop, Withdrawal, Grades and Final Exam Dates

How can I drop my course(s)?

If you decide to drop your course(s) you will need to:
  • See your high school counselor, principal or designated official for approval
  • Complete a drop withdrawal form at the El Centro College Dual Credit Office located in A071 by the official Drop Date listed on the Credit Course Schedule.

How to access my grades:

Go to eConnect then Current credit student menu. If you are not able to log in, click on the forgot password/reset my password link.

Where to go to view withdrawal and final exam dates:

View Schedules