All campuses and administrative offices of El Centro College will be closed Monday, March 9, through Friday, March 13, for Spring Break.
Your transcript will show the following information:
- A chronological listing of all credit courses taken within the colleges of DCCCD
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) status
- Texas Core Curriculum information
- Institution previously attended
- Degrees and certificates earned
- Texas Field of Study curriculum information
- Academic status
- Grade point average (GPA) — both GPA (1) and GPA (2) (see the catalog for more information about GPAs and grades)
- Overall hours earned
- Accreditation information
- Your Social Security number
A list of all credit courses that you have taken at the colleges of DCCCD, your academic status, transfer work and GPA can be viewed on “My Advising Report” (login required) in eConnect.
Other Important Information About Transcripts
Contact the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the college of the Dallas County Community College District you last attended.