Degree Audit / Graduation »

Graduation Info

To receive a diploma or certificate, you must complete an Application for Graduation and submit it to the Admissions Office (A169). You should apply for graduation when you are enrolled in the last course required for your degree.
El Centro College may graduate current and former students who have met graduation requirements with or without the student's permission. If you plan to continue taking courses in any of the colleges of the DCCCD after you complete your degree and you wish to receive financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.

Diplomas and certificates are awarded at the end of the Fall semester, Spring semester (which includes Winter term), and Summer semester (which includes May term). It will take several weeks after a semester ends to process all of the applications. We will send an email when your degree or certificate has been awarded and your certificate or diploma is ready to be picked up at the Admissions Office (A169).