Sign In
When and Where to Pay > Disbursements and Refunds > Higher One/One Account Information

Higher One/One Account Information

Photo of a DCCCD Money Card

The colleges of DCCCD are no longer enrolling students in the Higher One/DCCCD Money Card program. Our new student disbursement and refund system is called eRefunds.

Higher One Is Now BankMobile

If you already have a One Account and you want to keep it, you can. However, note that the Higher One student account has changed names. It is now called the BankMobile Vibe account.

You can enter your BankMobile Vibe account number and routing number in eRefunds and have your refunds and disbursements deposited to your Vibe account. There is no charge to have funds directly deposited into your Vibe account.

How to Get Your BankMobile Vibe Account (formerly One Account) Information

  1. Go to
  2. Click on the FAQs link at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to EasyHelp.
  3. Click on the Deposit button.
  4. Click on "How Do I Wire Money Into My Account?". This page explains how to find your BankMobile Vibe account (One Account) routing number and account number.

You can then follow the instructions on the eRefunds page to sign up for direct deposit.