Bill J Priest Campus
Jennie V. Pollard, DirectorBill J. Priest Campus
Jennie V. Pollard has been employed by the Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) for 29 years, beginning her career as a Special Programs Instructor at the El Centro College.
- Phone: 214-860-5808 - Administrative Asst. to BJP Director
- Fax: 214-860-5815
- Phone: 214-860-5851
- Fax: 214-860-5857
- Phone: 214-860-5720
- Fax: 214-860-5719
- Phone: 214-860-5935
- Fax: 214-860-5796
- Phone: 214-860-5900
The Business Incubation Center located at the Bill J. Priest Campus of El Centro College opened in 1990. Small companies operate in the Center, leasing office space and receiving business services for up to four years.
The Solutions Development Office at the Bill Priest Institute is part of the Continuing/Workforce Education Department for El Centro College. Our core purpose is to serve companies in Dallas County and meet their training needs for incumbent workers. We advance this purpose through securing and administering grants and offering contract training.
The Bill Priest Institute Testing Center offers professional testing services for the community on-site and at approved off-site locations. For a nominal fee, our professional testing staff administers monitors and mails exams to appropriate scoring facilities for individuals, groups or companies. Testing staff follow strict national and state guidelines for testing, while maintaining a professional, relaxed testing environment.
The El Centro College Bill J. Priest Institute offers an extensive portfolio of consultation and customized training to your business.
- Academic programs such as accounting
- Allied health, including medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology and medical coding
- First aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Food protection management certification and recertification in English and Spanish
- Language training: Spanish, English as a Second Language, accent reduction, French and Chinese