Office of Student Veteran Services »

Hazlewood Students

I am a Texas Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces

(Please note: Returning students- Do not need to re submit their DD214 or Certificate of Eligibility for the GI Bill® - unless there have been changes since last term on either one).

I am an Eligible Dependent of a Texas Veteran

(Have a parent or is the spouse of a veteran of the U. S. Armed Forces, Texas National Guard, or Texas Air National Guard who died as a result of service-related injuries or illness, is missing in action, or became totally disabled for purposes of employability as a result of service-related injury or illness)

I am an eligible dependent under the Transferability of Benefits Program (Hazlewood Legacy Program)

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at