Once you have completed the admissions and registration process at the DCCCD college of your choice, you can apply for your VA education benefits. The process for requesting certification from a DCCCD college depends on your individual situation.
Please select the circumstance that pertains to you:
- I am a student who has never used my VA education benefits before.
- I am a transfer student who has used my VA educational benefits at another school.
- I am a continuing VA student who needs to be re-certified for the next term.
- I am a Hazlewood student (a former Texas member of the U.S. Armed Forces).
- I am an eligible dependent of a Hazlewood (Texas) veteran.
- I am a student who has wants to VRAP benefits.