All El Centro campuses will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of Labor Day.
Job Search Tools and Skills
Preparing for the Interview
Tools for your job search are provided individually which help you to: prepare your resume, network and find the hidden job market, dress appropriately, and interview like a pro.
- Bring your resume to the Career Services for critiquing. Whether you are a first time writer or have tried several times before, we can help.
- First Time Resume Writing
- Resume Writing Especially for Graduates
- Find the "hidden job market."
- Interview Like a Pro
- Learn the techniques that will land you that perfect Job at one of our workshops. Practice those techniques with our mock interviews.
- Dress to Impress
- Learn what the Pros wear to interviews.
Come to: Room A-071
- CareerBliss.com - CareerBliss provides company reviews and ratings, salary info and jobs.