All El Centro campuses will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of Labor Day.
El Centro College is committed to creating an educational environment that fosters student success.
Services we offer:
- Routine Health Assessments
- First Aid/Emergency Referral
- Over–the–counter medications
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Checks
- Diabetic Screenings
- Routine Urinalysis
- Pregnancy Testing
- Community Healthcare Referrals
- Health/Wellness Education
- HIV Testing (2nd & 4th Tuesdays from Sept thru July)
Vaccine Services (for ECC enrolled students)
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B; Tdap) & TB Skin Test
(call 214.860.2113 for pricing/more info)
Student and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
El Centro College wants you to know about important health and safety information that will help make your college experience successful:
- The Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
- Bacterial Meningitis and a new state law requiring vaccinations for new students
- DCCCD's Student Code of Conduct Notice on Hazing
- Student Rights Under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).
- For more information, download this brochure PDF: