On Friday, April 3rd all El Centro campuses will be closed and classes will not be held.
El Centro College is committed to creating an educational environment that fosters student success.
Services we offer:
- Routine Health Assessments
- First Aid/Emergency Referral
- Over–the–counter medications
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Checks
- Diabetic Screenings
- Routine Urinalysis
- Pregnancy Testing
- Community Healthcare Referrals
- Health/Wellness Education
- HIV Testing (2nd & 4th Tuesdays from Sept thru July)
Vaccine Services (for ECC enrolled students)
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B; Tdap) & TB Skin Test
(call 214.860.2113 for pricing/more info)
Student and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
El Centro College wants you to know about important health and safety information that will help make your college experience successful:
- The Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
- Bacterial Meningitis and a new state law requiring vaccinations for new students
- DCCCD's Student Code of Conduct Notice on Hazing
- Student Rights Under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).
- For more information, download this brochure PDF: