- Spring 2014 Schedules (NEW!)
- Fall 2013 Schedules
Current and prospective El Centro students,
You will now be able to view the catalog online and download any specific information that you are needing:
The DCCCD colleges no longer produce hard copies of the catalog. Contact our Advising Office for any questions you may have about a particular program(s) at 214-860-2084.
Continuing / Workforce Education
Allied Health Admissions
Print and mail the Registration form (pdf-21)
- Fill out the registration form and mail to El Centro College Continuing Education, 801 Main Street, Dallas, Texas 75202 with credit card information or check.
- Or you may register at our office during office hours (Monday-Thursday: 8:00-7:00, Friday: 8:00-4:30, Saturday: 8:00-noon)
- By telephone at 214.860.2147 with a credit card.
- In person in Building A (on Lamar Street) on the second floor.
In general, there is no deadline to register for Continuing Education classes. Classes may be filled or cancelled at any time, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee a place in class.