Note: Links to the following websites are provided for your convenience and information and do not constitute our official endorsement.
- The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) accredits training programs for medical and clinical laboratory technicians.
- The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (AACLS), a membership organization for clinical laboratory professionals, provides continuing education opportunities, publications, networking meetings and more.
- The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) certifies medical laboratory technicians (MLTs).
- Clinical Laboratory Technologists by CollegeBoard gives an overview of the profession, including the nature of the work and the education you’ll need.
- Clinical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians by CollegeGrad.com includes information on working conditions, potential earnings and sources for more information.
- The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) is an international agency that accredits and approves educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and related health care professions, including El Centro’s MLT program.