On Thursday, August 25, all campus offices will open at 2 p.m. due to staff development activities. We apologize for any inconvenience.
On Friday, August 26, offices will be closed so all DCCCD employees may participate in the district's annual Conference Day.
Promoting excellence in a diverse community by providing quality academic and CE/WF education in Humanities in an urban multicultural setting and a global society.
View Course Descriptions
- HUMA 1302 Introduction to Humanities II (Core)
- HUMA 1302-Introduction to the Humanities II: Performance and Identity (Core)
- HUMA 1305 – Introduction to Mexican-American Studies (Core)
- HUMA 1311 – Mexican-American Fine Arts Appreciation (Core)
- HUMA 1315 Fine Arts Appreciation (Core)
- HUMA 1315-Fine Arts Appreciation through a Gendered Lens, Focus on Women in the Humanities (Core)
- HUMA 2319 – American Minorities Studies (Core)
- HUMA 2319-American Minorities Studies through Hip Hop (Core)
- HUMA 2319-American Minorities Studies, Religion and the African American Community (Core)
- HUMA 2323 – World Cultures
- CUST 2370 Cultural Studies
- Clemente Course in the Humanities (Free 6-hour College Course for students who demonstrate financial need)
Full Time Faculty
Program Administrator HUMA/DRAM
Vanessa Taylor -
Jerry Jones -