Once you find the course you want, complete the registration form. You can register in one of the four ways:
- ONLINE - You can enroll and register online for most El Centro College Continuing Education classes if you are 18 or older and have an email address.
- IN PERSON - Visit the El Centro College Continuing Education Office during office hours and register in person.
- BY TELEPHONE - Call the El Centro College Continuing Education office(214 860-2226) and sign up by phone. Be ready to give your Social Socurity number (optional) or student ID number, your credit card number and expiration date, and course information.
- BY MAIL - Mail your registration form and payment to the El Centro Continuing Education Office 801 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75202 - Ste. A 260. Be sure to include a check or money order made payable to the college or your credit card number along with expiration date and signature. If you pay by check, you must include a valid driver's license number, date of birth and the daytime phone number of the person signing the check on the check.
Registration fees are payable by cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card. If you register online or by phone, you must pay by credit card.
You must pay your tuition in full when you register, or your registration will be cancelled. There are no payment plans for Continuing Education classes. If you registger by mail and a class is full, your check will be returned.
- All sections on the form must be completed for registration. Either a Social Security number (optional) or DCCCD student ID number is required to register.
- If you registger by mail and pay by check, a driver's license number, date of birth and the daytime phone number of the person signing the check must be on the check.
Register Early and Get the Classes You Want
Please register at least three days before your class begins. All courses have limited enrollments and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. By enrolling early you guarantee your place in the class. You must register before attending class.