Paulla Sandoval, CE Advisor
I provide continuing education students with support and resources to make the academic experience here at El Centro a great one. The bullets below outline all the services available to you through the Continuing Education Advisor.
- provide guidance and support to all prospective and current students enrolled in any continuing education course at ECC.
- build an ongoing relationship with students in order to develop rapport and trust within the advisor/student relationship.
- refer students to other departments and offices that can provide information to the student if information is not available through the Continuing/Workforce Education department.
- set appointments to see students daily and advise students on a walk-in basis.
- help create a schedule based on the course offerings and the student's schedule.
- provideS students with information on career outlook and benefits/advantages of enrolling in continuing education classes.
Orientation Sessions for all CE Health Career Programs are held every month. These sessions offer group advising and also provide information on the approval processes for all health career programs in our division All paperwork related to vaccination records and prior state certifications for the purpose of qualifying a student to register for a health career course, is handled by the CE Advisor. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.