Note: Links to the following websites are provided for your convenience and information and do not constitute official endorsement by El Centro College.
- The Bio-Link website features a Students section with career information and job listings. Bio-Link is a national Advanced Technological Education (ATE) Center for biotechnology.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization provides information, advocacy and business support for the biotechnology industry.
- The National Center for Genome Resources is a nonprofit research center in Santa Fe, N.M., dedicated to improving human health and nutrition.
- The Texas Healthcare & Bioscience Institute is a statewide lobbying and advocacy organization that promotes biomedical science, biotechnology and medical device innovation in Texas.
- What Is Biotechnology?, a page on the Biotechnology Institute website, includes industry facts.
- Your World: Biotechnology & You is an online magazine published by the Biotechnology Institute.