Your transcript will show the following information:
- A chronological listing of all credit courses taken within the colleges of DCCCD
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) status
- Texas Core Curriculum information
- Institution previously attended
- Degrees and certificates earned
- Texas Field of Study curriculum information
- Academic status
- Grade point average (GPA) — both GPA (1) and GPA (2) (see the catalog for more information about GPAs and grades)
- Overall hours earned
- Accreditation information
- Your Social Security number
A list of all credit courses that you have taken at the colleges of DCCCD, your academic status, transfer work and GPA can be viewed on “My Advising Report” (login required) in eConnect.
Other Important Information About Transcripts
A transcript remains on file for every student who has attended a credit course within one of the colleges of DCCCD regardless of when they attended that course.
- The transcript is official if the document has a college seal and is signed by the registrar.
- A minimum of two working days is required to process a transcript request.
- A transcript will be released only if all obligations to your college and DCCCD have been settled.
- Transfer credits from other institutions are not recorded on our transcripts. If you need a transcript of work completed at another institution, you must secure it from that institution.
Contact the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the college of the Dallas County Community College District you last attended.