Follow these step-by-step instructions to request your transcript from the colleges of DCCCD.
Requesting Your Transcript Online
If you have an eConnect account, you may request your transcript online by doing the following:
- Go to eConnect.
- Select the Current Credit Student Menu.
- Log in to see all your menu options. Note: You will need your seven-digit student ID number and password to log in.
- Select “My Personal Information.”
- Select “Request My Transcript.”
- Follow the prompts to complete your request.
Note: Since your transcript is a listing of all credit courses taken within the colleges of DCCCD, it is not necessary to submit a transcript request to each college that you attended.
Requesting a transcript online requires a login. If you do not have an eConnect user account, please use another method to submit your request.
Requesting Your Transcript by Mail or Fax
Your signature is required. The Registrar’s Office cannot fill the request without it.
Requesting Your Transcript in Person
You may request your transcript in person at the Admissions/Registrar’s Office of any college of DCCCD that you attended. If you are requesting the transcript be sent to an institution and/or person, have that address information with you. If you are requesting a copy that you will pick up, you must have a picture ID at the time of pick-up.