Students who successfully complete ECC courses, whose sections contain explicitly embedded critical thinking instructional components, will have the following skills which have been defined as the QEP Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs).
- SLO 1: Recognize critical thinking terminology and processes.
- SLO 2: Ask pertinent questions that clarify and focus an issue.
- SLO 3: Evaluate quality, quantity, and relevance of information.
- SLO 4: Formulate well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
- SLO 5: Implement continuous improvement in thought processes through reflection.
About Us Area: