The Resource & Community Development Department of El Centro College: Developing Resources, Creating Possibilities.
What We Do:
The Resource & Community Development Department has a dual role at El Centro College: supporting, pursuing and helping manage grant-funded projects; and participating in community functions that will enhance the effectiveness and overall development of the college.
Comprehensive services for resource development include:
- Funding source identification
- Request for Proposal (RFP) distribution
- Successful proposal development
- Establishment of new project budgets
- Budget management and project compliance oversight
- Liaison between project directors, funding agencies, and internal departments
- Assistance with grant reporting submissions
- National grant trend analysis
The Resource & Community Development Department works to build and nurture external relationships to support the mission of El Centro College. We seek partnerships with funding agencies, public and private organizations, other educational institutions, and business and industry for the purpose of expanding opportunities for our students, providing quality instruction, ensuring the professional growth of faculty and staff, and making a positive contribution to our community.
Pyeper Wilkins, Executive Dean of Resource & Community Development
Adrienne Thompson, Resource Development Associate
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM