Business Process Management training provides the necessary Lean and Six Sigma knowledge and skills to design new organizational processes by understanding and controlling process flows and variation, and improving process predictability. Participants need basic math and statistics skills with an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to fully benefit from this training.
Introduction to Business Process Management QCTC1000 is a customizable course, generally forty-eight hours long, available to you at your worksite through your employer. This course includes Lean and Six Sigma history and theory, what a sigma is and why it matters, defects per million opportunities, the DMAIC process (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control), and Lean thinking. Please call 214-860-5933 for details.
Register for a FREE Business Process Management Overview QCTZ1000. Undecided about Business Process Management training for your workplace? Register for one of our free overview seminars. You will have the opportunity to meet our expert and ask questions at that time.
The free seminar Developing Customized Training provides you the fundamentals in ensuring that your training fits your business goals and employee needs. This seminar may interest you in working through the complete process, which is available as corporate training
Ask about customized Corporate Training from El Centro College Corporate Solutions available at your workplace:
- Academic Programs such as Accounting
- Allied Health, including Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Pathophysiology, and Medical Coding
- First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Food Protection Management Certification and Recertification in English and Spanish
- Language Training: Spanish, English as a Second Language, Accent Reduction, French, and Chinese
- Leadership and Team Development Soft Skills, including Change Management
- Lean Enterprise, Six Sigma and Process Improvement
- Online Training - Available for groups or as few as just one employee! Visit www.ed2go.com/ECCCE
- Quality and Performance Improvement
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Skill and Personality Assessments such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Test Preparation, such as GED Preparation and Enrolled Agent Examination Preparation
Bring your own training! Find out how our up-to-date facilities convenient to downtown Dallas can be a great place to meet.
Call 214-860-5935 or write CorporateSolutions@dcccd.edu for more information.
Find us on Facebook! facebook.com/ECCCorporateSolutions