El Centro is an
A to Z Quick Links
Arts & Sciences
Brother to Brother
Computer Lab Orientation
ESOL Program (credit)
Faculty Teaching & Learning Center
Final Exam Schedule
Fire Protection Technology
Food and Hospitality
GED (Basic Training)
Health & Legal Studies
Health Occupations Info Sessions
Menu (Food Services)
New Student Orientation
Online Class Orienta.
Office of Student Life
Planning, Assessment and Research
Request a Transcript
Student Handbook 2011-12
Bill J Priest Campus
Faculty & Staff
About El Centro
Admissions & Registration
Paying for College
Free DART Pass
The Human Resources Department wants to provide the best service possible, and your input will help us meet this important goal. Please take a few moments and give us your feedback on our services.
From which HR area(s) did you seeks assistance? (Please check all that apply.)
Staff Development and Training
What method of communication was used to address your question/issue? (Please check all that apply.)
1. Was your question, concern, or issue addressed and resolved satisfactorily?
If not resolved, please provide more information including how we could have resolved your issue in the "General Comments" section below.
2. Did the HR representative who assisted you satisfactorily posses the knowledge and expertise you needed?
3. Was the HR representative satisfactorily courteous and professional?
4. Did you receive assistance in a satisfactorily timely manor?
5. Overall, how satisfied were you with the service you received?
6. Overall, in your experiences with El Centro Human Resources, do you find that we are doing a good job?
7. What can we do to better serve El Centro and your individual needs?
8. Do you have any commendations or feedback about a specific HR staff member?
Please list the staff member's name and your comment here.
9. Please leave any other General Comments in the text area below.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback.
Dallas County Community College District
El Centro College
El Centro College Downtown Campus: 801 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75202 | Telephone: 214-860-2000
Page modified: 17 Sep 2012, 10:07 am.