(pdf 1.0 MB)
Student Handbook 2011-2012
Degree Audit / Graduation
If another person is completing the advisement/registration process for you (by proxy), you must have that person bring the following:
- A completed application for admission (anyone who was not enrolled for credit classes at El Centro College during the previous semester).
- Residency status information (everyone turning in an application).
- A completed CASES questionnaire.
- Specific course information for the classes in which you want to be registered. This includes the class name, number, section, etc. Example: Math 1314, Section 002, or History 1301, Section 501.
- A copy of your ACT/SAT scores, high school and/or college transcripts, or El Centro/DCCCD test scores for enrollment in English 1301, Math 1314 or Math 1324.
- TASP scores
- Accurate information such as college transcripts or grade reports about your previous or prerequisite courses, especially for English and Math.
- Alternate course selections in case your first choice of classes is full.
Caution: Advising and registration cannot be completed without all of the items listed above.
Release for proxy registration
In order to comply with federal laws dealing with confidentiality of official student records (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) you must sign a release authorizing registration by proxy. The form below must be completed, signed and submitted at registration time. Your proxy must have this form along with a photo I.D. in order to receive your registration materials. The student to be registered (not the proxy) has the ultimate responsibility for paying tuition and fees.
Registration by Proxy Form
Please download and fill out this form: Proxy Registration Form (pdf - 8KB)